Naomi Mitchum, author, Christian educator and consultant in church special needs.
Wow! Thanks for the privilege of communicating with you.
My website has a four tier personality
- Emergency Planning for persons with special needs in churches
- Materials for creating an inviting environment for persons with disabilities
- Practical Christian education in the field of disabilities
In the current book section, you will find the following:
- EVERY CHILD CAN BLOOM IN THE INCLUSIVE CLASSROOM is a guidebook with practical tips for creating a comfort zone for all children with and without disabilities. For teachers or anyone working with children and their parents.
- QUICK LOOK FOR VOLUNTEER EMERGENCY RESPONDERS: A GUIDE FOR AIDING PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES is the result of working with community emergency volunteers who wanted quick and correct information with picture boards.
- HARPS IN THE WILLOWS STRENGTHS FOR REINVENTING LIFE is the result of my work with chronic illness support groups.
- THE RELUCTANT IMMIGRANT was born from my experience living part time in the Hill Country where Germans settled in the 1840’s.
- THE LONG ROAD HOME ROMANCE COLLECTION features three stories by Judi Ann Ehresman and one by Naomi Mitchum, THE RELUCTANT IMMIGRANT.
- Get With It, Spencer! is especially good for children with vision problems or for those with perfect vision who like a good laugh. Poor Spencer, who needs glasses, crows at all the wrong times. People throw things.
Have fun and come back again as I add new stuff all the time. Cheerio. Naomi Mitchum